MISSONI BAIA LUXURY CONDOS FOR SALE
Miami’s Edgewater district adds another luxurious housing option with Missoni Baia, the first residential project from Italian fashion house Missoni. It is a unique portrayal of state-of-the-art architecture, lording over 200-feet of Biscayne Bay frontage with elegance and grace.
Year Completion: 2019
Developer: OKO GROUP LLC
Architect: Hani Rashid
Interior Design: Paris Forino
Total Units: 146
Unit Sizes: 2911 To 4811 ft2
Bedrooms: 2 & 4
The 56-floor tower offers 146 two – four bedroom condo units which range from 2,320 to 3,723 square feet, with just three units per floor, and two exquisite full-floor penthouse units. Walk into residences with 10-foot ceilings, 10-foot deep, expansive east terraces overlooking the wondrous Biscayne Bay, flow-through corner units with 270-degree views of Miami Beach, the ocean, and of course the bay, and three exceptional duplexes with incredible private bayfront terraces. As for the penthouses, they not only feature visually stimulating and sculptural glass-enclosed staircases, but zero-edge plunge pools overlooking the bay.
The same elegance and style expected of the well-respected Missoni brand—like landscaping including water features that cast reflections of the sky and sea—are available with the many amenities provided for potential buyers. These include: An expansive gym with breath-taking views of the bay, treatment rooms, and sauna; one of the largest spas in Miami; a dog spa; two parking spaces per residence, and separate lock-up garages; media room; bayfront lounge; elevated tennis courts; one Olympic-size lap pool, an Infinity Edge pool, two regular pools, a children’s pool, and hot and cold plunge pools.
Rooted in the heart of the coveted Design District and Wynwood Art District, and Biscayne Bay, buyers must act fast as these properties will be snatched up quickly.
The renowned fashion label has brought their sense of style, comfort, and happiness to this latest venture and their dedication to forward-thinking, exquisite quality, and creative design, is showcased in every inch of the luxurious tower. Residents need only take a 12-minute drive to reach Miami International Airport, are minutes away from the Frost Museum of Science, the Pérez Art Museum Miami, and the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Marlins
Park baseball stadium, AmericanAirlines Arena, the high-speed rail hub at Miami Worldcenter, and the Brickell and Downtown banking districts. With so much luxury shopping, culture, business options, and recreational activities nearby, residences in Missoni Baia are an excellent choice for any buyer.
The East Edgewater property was developed by stalwart in the field Vladislav Doronin’s OKO Group, and brought to life by Angela Missoni and Hani Rashid of Asymptote Architecture (Architects), Paris Forino Design, NYC (Interior Design), and Enzo Enea (Swiss Landscape Architect).
FOURTH FLOOR BUILDING AMENITIES
• 27’ ceiling height in lobby reception
• Personal concierge and 24-hour front desk attendant
• Package room for deliveries of online orders
• Valet parking service
• Lobby-level indoor bayside residential lounge
• Adjacent pantry for event catering
• Outdoor bayside terrace for use by residents and their guests only
• Extensive landscaping of outdoor terraces for privacy
• Access to Baywalk along the water
• Enclosed and climatized sky bridge connecting tower to parking garage
• Private screening room • Hair and nail salon
• Kids’ club
• Pet-grooming salon
• On-site building manager’s o ce
FIFTH FLOOR BUILDING AMENITIES
EXPANSIVE FIFTH POOL DECK AMENITIES
• Wraparound outdoor deck with multiple lounge seating areas
• Bayside terrace with cantilevered pool overlooking the bay
• Indoor bay-terrace lounge with double ceiling height
• Resident game room with billiard table, bar, large video screen and lounge seating
• Resident private dining / party room
• Pantry to serve both game and dining rooms
• Outdoor bridge connecting the 5th- oor building amenities to pool deck
• Olympic-length lap pool • Lounge pool
• Outdoor whirlpool spa
• Pool-side daybeds
• Splash-pad water play area for kids
• Children’s play lawn
• Outdoor barbeque and bar cabana for alfresco dining
• Lush landscaping
• Two poolside resident lounges
• Men’s & women’s private locker rooms • Elevated tennis and basketball courts